The last two weeks saw the Elastos Academy site undergo a fresh upgrade, the release of Spotlight Series 5: Ethereum Sidechain, and several technical updates from the core development teams.
Next stop for the Developer Experience Team: San Francisco Blockchain Week where they will present to some of the biggest names in the space.
Elastos Browser (Trinity)
– Developed a DApp development plan
– Developed a comprehensive improvement plan for Launcher
– Implemented intent interaction support defined by Elastos schema and performed basic verification
– Released Swift Hive SDK-v0.5.1 (compatible with the latest Xcode version of Swift Compier 5.1)
– Discussed and developed DID sidechain related interfaces, and related development support
– Abstract DID Sidechain Adaptation Interface
– Launched development of the DID Swift SDK
– Released Carrier Swift SDK-v5.4.1
– Carrier SDK internal optimization has implemented the offline message mechanism (Key-Value Store), now no longer depends on the Hive SDK interface
– Completed the engineering development of the Carrier Persistent Group and started the relevant test verification work.
– Completed CR second round regression test to fix bugs
– Version 1.3.2 is now available on the App Store and Play Store, updates includes bug fixes and iOS 13 compatibility.
– Fixed an issue where the wallet could not be used on iOS13;
– Completed Android-related CR related function development to optimize CR-related DID design
– Completed multi-sign wallet development
DX Team Update
• Continued UI/UX improvements to Elastos Academy
• New Brand Style Guidelines published
• Began SEO optimization & audit of Elastos Academy
• Completed mockup designs & architecture diagram of Elastos Console
• Decided on Django Framework for Elastos Console
• Discussed GMU isolated network where the GMU Net for Elastos Blockchain will be set up to be used for Elastos Console
• Started branding & design concepts for Elastos Browser
• Set up developer mailing list automation & new style formatting
• Increased conversions and engagement with developers
The Elastos Foundation and Cyber Republic are honored to share Version 1.0 of the CRC Whitepaper. Please provide your comments and feedback by emailing email@example.com
Read the latest Cyber Republic Weekly Report here: https://blog.cyberrepublic.org/2019/10/11/biweekly-update-oct-8th/
Participate in the Cyber Republic forums at https://forum.cyberrepublic.org. All logins are linked to your Cyber Republic login, including the forums and, in the future, your Elastos DIDs.
– Elastos Academy presents Spotlight Series 5: Ethereum Sidechain: https://elastos.academy/the-elastos-ethereum-sidechain-scalable-secure-and-decentralized/
Feng Han and Dr Zhichuan Cai, President of the Asian Blockchain Association, visited Junjie Deng, the Chairman of the Asian Television Board. They spoke about opportunities for issuance of tickets on Elastos DMA.
San Francisco – Oct 31 – Nov 01
At the event, Kiran Pachhai will host a developer workshop titled, “Build for the Modern Internet powered by Blockchain,” while Clarence Liu will participate in a panel on “Scaling in 2020: Layer 1 vs Layer 2”
“SF Blockchain Week seeks to provide world-class education for both consumers and developers with the goal of pushing the boundaries of blockchain innovation. The focus of this week-long, immersive experience is to help the industry reach mainstream adoption through fundamental education and engagement with projects leading the way. There is truly something for everyone at this action-packed event. We ask that attendees follow two simple rules: Come to Learn and Stay Curious!”
For more information: https://sfblockchainweek.io/
Malta – Nov 07 – 08
Elastos will be exhibiting with a booth at the Malta A.I. and Blockchain Summit in November.
“The Malta A.I. and Blockchain Summit has secured its place on the global tech calendar as the premier platform for companies to exhibit, network and engage in debate. More than 14,000 exhibitors, investors, suppliers, and thought leaders have come together, forged new partnerships, and sealed lucrative business deals.
The third edition of the summit takes place on 7 to 8 Nov 2019, offering more networking, more high quality content, and more business opportunities.
The AIBC Summit offers additional opportunities through a number of global satellite events and networking dinners, as well as producing a bi-annual publication and news site packed full of in-depth interviews and articles, bringing brand exposure and visibility to companies looking for a place to show the world what they do best. The variety of content offerings also provide a launch-pad for thought leaders keen to be a part of the conversation in this fast-paced industry.”
For more information: https://maltablockchainsummit.com/