– Released Android/iOS 2.6.2, with support for ‘.ela’ name service, fixed NFTs for the Fuse network, and fixed other bugs.
– Optimized NFT discovery and display process
– Improved Fusion network support to fix ERC20 compatibility issues of FR758/759 tokens.
– Improved the design of subsequent transaction processing and user interaction when a transaction is pending
– Improved implementation of Polygon network transaction record fetching
– Tested the account features related to Wallet JS SDK and fixed related issues
– Pre-release Hive Node 2.9.1 version for internal testing and fixed bugs found
– Utilized the DID SDK encryption interface to implement the backup and migration functions of Hive Node back-end data encryption after encryption
– Fixed the exception of the Vault Service entry for DID binding inside the JS SDK
– Improved the implementation of Hive Node registration contract in HiveHub WebApp according to the test results
– HiveHub webApp gets Node list by registering contract with Node
– Native SDK implemented Service Peer function, added properties such as IP(v4/v6)/NodeId/Port, and implemented FindPeer function
– Solved compatibility and interoperability issues between Java DHT Node and Native DHT Node
– Solved the problem of exception handling when Native DHT receives the Store Value response message of Java DHT Node
– Solved the consistency problem of write-back token handling in Native DHT
– Solved the compilation problem of Native SDK in windows environment and CI environment
– DPoS 2.0 consensus was successfully activated on Testnet. DPoS 2.0 is an important upgrade of the Elastos main chain consensus, which is conducive to improving the decentralization of the Elastos network and increasing the stability and security of the consensus network. The successful activation of the DPoS 2.0 consensus on Testnet marks that the main development work of DPoS 2.0 has been basically completed, and community members can participate in the DPoS 2.0 consensus on Testnet in advance.
– Improved the validity of data returned by some RPC interfaces, and deleted invalid or expired voting data.
– ela-cli completed the development of DPoS 2.0 node registration, update, voting and other functions.
– The main chain browser developed the new transaction types of DPoS 2.0.
ESC Side Chain
– Released the v0.2.1 version of the ESC node, which optimized the functions of node consensus, fork and reorganization, and setting the miner’s income address.
– Completed the development of the ELink concurrency value dynamic setting function and continued the stress test. ELink is a decentralized oracle network that allows other smart contracts to securely access data such as identities and credentials on the EID side chain, opening up the data link between DID identity data and dApp applications, and meeting the needs of dApps to obtain DID and credential information.
The Elastos Foundation has released its financial report for the first half of 2022.