– Continued the test verification of version 2.6.0 and fixed the problems found by the test
– Added detection of whether Android devices are rooted, and added security reminders for rooted devices
– Added Easy Token and Easy Bridge applications to support quick one-click currency exchange and one-click cross-chain
– Updated Wallet Connect Bridge software version and performed self-test
– Improved e-lab.io according to community suggestions and added tracking mechanism
– Supported onboarding to launch EE from the system browser web page
– Improved DPoS voting and CR Proposal dApp
– Improved the display of NFTs, supported Pasar v2 version NFTs
– Fixed bugs found in ELA multisig wallet test
– Fixed the issue that sometimes the Bluetooth connection of the Ledger could not be restored properly on iOS devices
– Fixed some issues in integrated Ledger hardware
– Fixed the problem that if the import DID/Wallet process is interrupted by the user, the import error will be reported again
– Fixed stuck when initializing Hive Vault on some devices
– Fixed the compatibility of EVM compatible chains Idriss, IoTex, and can handle their wallet addresses correctly
– Fixed several UI display issues related to multi-signature wallets
– Fixed the problem that internal transaction cannot be loaded on ESC
– Fixed the problem that the pledged assets displayed abnormally on the Android platform
– Improved the page management of in-app browser, mainly the problem of z-order
– Released JS SDK 2.7.4 to fix and improve issues found by community projects
– Validate the latest pre-release version 2.8 of Hive Node based on the Hive node testnet environment
– Optimized Hive Node’s the implementation of vault backup module
– Tested the stability and efficiency of vault data backup in the Hive Node testnet environment
– Optimized access token management and caching mechanism in JS/Java SDK
– Updated the implementation logic of JS/Java SDK interface downloadFileByHiveUrl()
– Solved user avatar import issue in Essentials
– Solved the contract invocation problem in the Hive testnet test environment
– Improved HiveHub implementation
– Optimized DHT Node to modify the fields of StoreValue and FindValue
– Implements DHT Node’s ValueID rule generation mechanism
– Removed some unnecessary field attributes in Value from DHT Node
– Added spdlog as DHT Node built-in logger implementation
– Ran DHT Node overall validation tests and resolved issues found
– Refer to Java Super Node, rectified message RPC formatting and serialization in DHT Node
– Development of Java DHT SuperNode
– Continued to carry out DPoS 2.0 consensus to vote renewal, receive income, CR change and other tests, and fixed the problems found. DPoS 2.0 is an important upgrade of the elastos main chain consensus, which is conducive to improving the decentralization of the elastos network and increasing the stability and security of the consensus network.
– Added RPC interface getproducerinfo for querying DPoS node status, voting status and other data.
– Updated the dependency library of Arbiter nodes, tested the direct connection network with nodeversion message, and fixed the problems found. After supplementing the nodeversion information, the node can obtain the version information of the neighbor nodes more accurately, and use the protocol matching the version to communicate.
– Completed the addition of VM packages to the main chain warehouse, and conducted transaction tests such as multi-signature.
– Sort out the communication logic of the Arbiter direct connection network. According to the DPoS 2.0 consensus rules, CR nodes that are not on duty will not join the direct connection network.
– Solved the problem that the RPC interface related to the account and the Lightning Network cannot communicate with the node, supplement the configuration items related to the account, and add the basic logic of collecting multi-signature signatures.
– Continued the development of the main chain browser proposal text display function.
ESC Side Chain
– Released version v0.2.0, which fixed fork and double-signature verification logic errors in some cases.
– ELink added support for querying DID credentials. ELink is a decentralized oracle network that allows other smart contracts to securely access data such as identities and credentials on the EID side chain, opening up the data link between DID identity data and dApp applications, and meeting the needs of dApps to obtain DID and credential information.